Email works, and it’s a great utility. But it’s not pretty, and there’s no way it can be made pretty.
There is a better option for communicating with friends and family, and that’s where Quillcards comes in.
With Quillcards you can write pretty much as much as you would ever want to write in an email – up to about nine hundred words, which is the equivalent of three full-size sheets of typed writing paper.
So even if you are miles from home, and want to bring friends and family up to date with your travels – you’ve got room to express yourself.
More than that, your message is topped of with an image you choose from hundreds of original photos in the Quillcards library.
And then the message and photo are set off with a surrounding colour that you choose to tie the whole thing together.
Putting an image in an ecard is simple – click it and it’s done. Then write your message, preview your card to make sure everything looks good (edit your card if you want to) and then send it.
When the person you send it to opens the ecard, you’ll get an email to tell you they opened it. That means you’ll know when your card has been read and won’t have to wonder whether whoever you sent it to has got it.
And you can send individual ecards or send a group ecard to up to five people. And you’ll get separate notifications for each person who opens your ecard.
We don’t put a limit on how many ecards you send. Send as many cards as you like. Only to people you know, of course, and it goes without saying that there’s no spamming allowed!
One more thing – if you are going to be traveling or you don’t want to risk missing an occasion you can schedule an ecard to be sent later.
There’s more to explore when you join – And all this for just $25.00 per year.
About Quillcards: Here’s The Short Version
- Use any of hundreds of original photos in the Quillcards library.
- Send as many cards as you like to friends and family.
- Write as much as the equivalent of three typed sheets of paper.
- Send an ecard to up to five people at once.
- Add people to your contact list and address your ecards with one click.
- Send a card immediately or schedule it to be sent later if you are travelling.
- Add images as favorites to your account so you can use them quickly without searching.
- Set up email alerts for birthdays and other occasions.
- Re-read any of the ecards you sent in the past year.
Want to see what an ecard looks like to the person receiving it? Take a look at this SAMPLE ECARD (the link will open in a new window or tab).
How To Subscribe
Click here to subscribe to Quillcards, and you can start sending ecards within minutes.