Quillcards is the name for our electronic greeting cards – ‘ecards’ – service with which you can send ecards to friends and family.
The ecards feature original photos, a choice of greetings, and you can write a message up to the equivalent of two sheets of typing paper. Or, of course, you can send a short message.
Quillcards is online, so there’s nothing to download and you can use it on any computer, tablet, or smartphone wherever there is an internet connection.
And as a member you have access to all of the photos in the image library. And every one of the hundreds of photos is original.
Want to schedule an ecard to be sent at a later date? Well you can do that. For example, if you are traveling you can write a card and schedule it to arrive on someone’s birthday, wedding anniversary, or other occasion.
You can send an ecard group message to up to five people at once and you will get a notification for each person that opens your ecard, so know who has read your message.
And if you have some favourite images from the image library that you like to use again and again, you can store them in your own area on Quillcards and use them with one click.
To see what an ecard looks like to the person receiving it, take a look at this sample ecard (the link will open in a new window or tab).
Quillcards In A Nutshell
- Get access to the whole library of hundreds of photos.
- Send as many cards as you like (only to people you know and no spamming allowed, of course).
- Send an ecard to up to five people at once.
- Write as much as the equivalent of two typed sheets of paper.
- Add people to your contact list and address your ecards with one click.
- Send a card immediately or schedule it to be sent later if you are travelling.
- Add images as favorites to your account so you can use them quickly without searching.
- Set up email alerts for birthdays and other occasions.
- Re-read any of the ecards you sent in the past year.
Here’s the link to see the ecards on Quillcards.